Tuesday, January 20, 2009

today gt feel like no mood n hurt le ==

when wake up saw sum thing than no mood le ..
than go to skul train ball ..
my friend richard is so happie bcos he alrdy get dao stella heart le ..
i hope they 2 will happie n love each other untill the end ..
but mie jz can wait ..
my sivik teacher change le ..
is CIKGU ROZI ..
hahaha^^
at clazz keep on no mood jz hope to sleep ..
than keng gai v friend ..
finish skul i gt stay bac ..
hope train ball de ..
but ..
many ppl use basketball court than dun have train le ..
i gt try to keng v my friend hw is mie n N ..
they say height nt the problem ..
i heard dao tat thing than scold them ..
call them shut up ..
tat time my mood r so bad ..
i gt training a bit ..
i feel my leg n my hand r pain a ..==
than i bac from skul v my friend de motor ..
raining ..
so scary ..
who jz now let mie scold is very soli la ..
than at nite eat jor sleep ..
N HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY ALL LOVELY FRIEND ..

No comments: