Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feel today so tired errrr ..

today skul have a training for the rumah sukan de ..
i when to toilet early the morning v friend ..
saw dao my ex v her bf ..
feel they so love each other ..
mie is penolong so help teacher do many thing so din run dao ..
n i also dun lik run too ..==
saw dao lilian is my team ..^^
shock when saw her la ..
than when recess when to bath tat time saw dao JP ..
than we bath until very late le ..
so recess also late jor ..
than i when down find my kai didi kwong yit ..
i saw dao natelie ..
i feel so happie n today saw her 4 time err ..
but she lik pai sei pai sei so i dun have take out my brave to walk in front talk v her ..==
i today stay bac b cos wan train de ..
but they also wan train for rumah so i dun have train le ..
today mie ah saw n quan tzhoe stay ..
than i take bus bac home ..
than reach home heard dao my bro say Sandy gt ppl chase my heart lik nt very happie ..
haizzzzz ..
duno y ?but nvm la ..
dcision is she do de ..accept tat boy or dun accept also she do the dcision ..
than i msn v my friend n natelie ..

No comments: