Saturday, January 3, 2009

B4 N After New Year ..

tis year is my SPM le la ..gt a bit worrie ..
==
when reach the 1st day of tis year i jz can at home celebrate the new year coming ..
din have out ..
than until the 2nd day ..
i go out v my friend n my kai di di ( kwong yit ) ..
mie n my kai di di watch movie ..n go cc play game a while ..
than i at lm wai untill 7 sumthing go to my friend house bbq ..
n i gt sms v a gal tat her name is hui hoon ..
wei shen de ex gf ..sms v her feel so happie ..duno Y ^^
than yesterday feel so sad bcos cant play ball .. raining err ==
than mie ,rong jian ,guan thzoe ,yin foo ,chee jie n ah sek go lm ..
jz drink drink ..
than at nite natelie sundenly find mie at msn ..
i feel so happie than pui her msn a while than we 2 nt free jor ..
than i go pm ..
at pm saw dao tat ppl ..
haizzzz ..at nite gt sms jia pin ..i think i 怪 wrong her jor la ..
at here say soli to her ..
than today i jz can prepare my reopen skul geh thing ..
jz nw go out v my bro for buy shoe ..than nth can do alrdy ..happie new year to my all friend nc my blog geh ppl la ..hope u tis year have a gud life o.o ..

2 comments:

bae said...

gambeteh in ur spm oh~good luck

可爱X!a0-杀手 said...

thx for the support ya ..^^
u too wor gambateh in ur exam ..